TOP FIVE REASONS TO TEACH A WORKSHOP
at the Iowa Writers' House
1. Ample honorarium means that trip to Cuba could become a reality sooner than later.
2. You’ll stay in the Iowa Writers’ House, as many famed wordsmiths have before you.
3. Teaching writing in the City of Literature is as close to being a rockstar as you can get in Iowa.
4. Your Instagram cred will definitely go up.
(Kurt Vonnegut wrote Slaughterhouse Five on the same street and Hunter S Thompson drank next door.)
5. You’ll change lives, touch hearts, and inspire a new generation of writers to do the same.
Hope Edelman at her workshop that explored time and place in narrative.